cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dan44762000
Contributor
Message 1 of 6

Do BT really think people will renew for a Echo Dot ?

It's gonna take BT a lot more than a cheap Echo Dot to get me to renew my contract,there are so many better deals out there than what BT are offering.

As soon as January comes i,m jumping ship and i couldn't be happier

My question is though, would you renew if they offered you the basic Amazon echo dot  ? it's about 40 uk pound 

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
-Richie-
Expert
Message 2 of 6

Re: Do BT really think people will renew for a Echo Dot ?

People moan only new customers get the best welcome gifts, BT offer then to existing customers, people still aren't happy ...

Good job that the market is healthy with hundreds of providers, It's your money to spend where you want.

Message 3 of 6

@dan44762000wrote:

It's gonna take BT a lot more than a cheap Echo Dot to get me to renew my contract,there are so many better deals out there than what BT are offering.

As soon as January comes i,m jumping ship and i couldn't be happier

My question is though, would you renew if they offered you the basic Amazon echo dot  ? it's about 40 uk pound 

Hi @dan44762000  Silly question really, if BT didn't think that offering a free echo dot would encourage people to renew, why would they offer it? Smiley Happy  Perhaps to get rid of old model stock. 

Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 6

They used to renew before anything was offered so why would they stop renewing now!

dan44762000
Contributor
Message 5 of 6

There is no such thing as a silly question,but there is such a thing as a stupid reply.
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 6 of 6

@dan44762000 wrote:
There is no such thing as a silly question,but there is such a thing as a stupid reply.

Does that apply to your post in message 5?