cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 20

Re: Does BT actually work!!!

I know what the problem is, it is a broken line. From my PCP I believe they call them that, to my house. So I think that a moderator of a forum will not be able to cure my problem. All I want to know is if there is a substantial amount of people that has had a good service because all I see is bad.
Oh and sorry gg30340 I know my arithmetic was slightly off mainly for your benefit. Because I said you'd only sent 13,000 posts not 13,583 and I worked off that you'd been registered to this forum for around 400 days even though that's not quite right just to make things easy. This give you 32.5 posts/day. So I just said 30 to be nice, but thank you for your concern with my problem. If your not been paid by BT you should be.
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 12 of 20

Smiley LOL Arithmetic not your strong point then. How many days are in a year where you come from. Try again, maybe third time lucky.

0 Ratings
Message 13 of 20

Oh well your a clever one. Not only do I know that their is scientifically 365 and a quarter days in a year. I know that you've been registered since 12-10-12 which means that you've been registered for 461 today's. So to make easy as I said before 400days
0 Ratings
Message 14 of 20

Oops mistake again make that 471 days 😂
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 15 of 20

I'll try and help you out the clue is what year is this. Answer 2015 The date I registered was actually October 2012 that makes it 2 years 3 months since I registered. There are 365 days in a year. Now can you do the rest or do you still need a hand.

Distinguished Sage
Message 16 of 20

Take up the mods offer of help they will get things fixed for you and take personal ownership of your problem until fully resolved giving you a single point of contact in the UK

Changing providers will not solve your problem as they all use the same Openreach infrastucture so until resolved you problem will remain

I also suggest you check out a few other ISP's forums and you will see just the same problems
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 17 of 20

@gg30340 wrote:

I'll try and help you out the clue is what year is this. Answer 2015 The date I registered was actually October 2012 that makes it 2 years 3 months since I registered. There are 365 days in a year. Now can you do the rest or do you still need a hand.

It's 42 isn't it? The answer to everything.

--
You can click the thumbs up icon below this message if you think it was helpful.
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 18 of 20

Hi PP I know you can do better than that. It must be frustrating for the Op who was obviously trying to be smart and have a dig at me not only to get it wrong but to get it wrong three times despite having been given a helping hand. Smiley Very Happy

0 Ratings
Highlighted
trmin
Beginner
Message 19 of 20

Im sure the answer is about 15 posts per day:)

but to answer the op

I had big trouble when upgrading my normal copper broadband to bt infinty 1 last last year And i spent countless hours on to the bt help lines india and to the installs team.

Part of the probem was there was a major install issue on my exchange and they took over a month to fix it now i could understand that problem but the worst part was the issue was fixed on november the 28th and i was sent a message stating the error was now fixed my new install date was decemebr the 28th.

which i found quite wrong as i had a install date of 24 october but after the fixed the issue they wanted another month to conect my new broadband.

i was put though to the compaints deparment and a ispoke to a clair from the deparment and she sorted out most of my problems and got me a install date of the 11th of december. To my suprise i was conected on the 9th at 8am as the engener only had to go to my street cabenet to conect me.

clair rang back on the 11th and to check if everything was good with my new conecton and said there updating my account to refelct my new broadband which i found to be a very good outcome for my problems She even offered me a good deal on infinty 2 which i took up and now im sititng on very nice 78mb down and 19up 

So my opion bt do listern and sort out alot of the problems you will encounter And overall i do tink bt has served me well with my problems ive had so far.

So keep at it and let one of the mods on the forum help you out also Doing it in a pm makes it more secure and personal between you and the mod. Its all well and good venting but U will need people from bt to help you with your problems If telephone helpline dont work try webchat or the nice offer from the mod

Distinguished Sage
Message 20 of 20

The MODS do not reply to PM's only their contact link as they clearly post as a PM cannot be tracked also the Mod PM'd may not be on duty for some time and your message not read for some time
0 Ratings