Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Gordonclark
Beginner
Message 1 of 5

Does anyone actually care

Is there anyone on here from BT that would be willing to take ownership of my billing issue and help get it resolved today before I’m forced to post all over social media and go to Ombudsman 

4 REPLIES 4
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 2 of 5

Re: Does anyone actually care

This forum is essentially a user to user affair but BT moderators are on hand to oversee it and to deal with matters that are out of reach of customers. You will need to post details of your issue (no personal info) and the mods will be able to step in if it's something that users can't resolve or advise on.

--
You can click the thumbs up icon below this message if you think it was helpful.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Hi @Gordonclark,

Welcome to the community and thank you for posting. I'm sorry your billing issue hasn't been resolved. If you can give us a few details of what the problem is, I'm sure I'll be able to help.

Thanks

PaddyB

Community ModeratorPaddyB
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings
Gordonclark
Beginner
Message 4 of 5

Hi Paddy

I hope you can help as nobody else at BT seems to want to help.

Im an ex employee of the company and was emailed to inform me that on 20th May that I would be put on to the high rate of bill and to call company before this date to get best rate.

I called on 12th and 13th of May and as soon as said I was looking to change from ex employee package the agents hung up without even taking details. Then on 18th, again called up and was told that I had to email employee options. I know this is not the case as had worked in COT. I advised the agent that I knew this was not the case. The agent became abrupt and refused to give me his EIN. I asked him to leave a note on my account and as soon as started giving my account number the call got dropped. 

Due to this experience, I went to online chat twice and raised complaints and both occasions was not given the promised call back. The third time I spoke with online chat, I asked to be called back straight away by a manager but the manager was no help at all and just transferred me to value team without any attempt to resolve situation. On speaking to value team, they advised that there was nothing that they could do for me.

I then decided on Wednesday to try giving COT team a call again and spoke to an agent in Thuro. I informed him that I had decided to leave and ask if he could do anything to give me better deal. He started of by lying to me by saying that I was in contract until next year, when I told him that I knew this not to be the case he then said he could not touch my account as it was ex employee and would need to email employee options. I asked to speak to his manager as I knew he had been lying to me. After putting me on hold for a few minutes he came back on and said there was a failed order on my account and he would have to speak to connections and stated I would not have to speak to them but then he immediately cold transferred me to Easy Assist who then had to transfer me to connections.  I know there being a failed order was not his fault but it was his lies and the fact it was obvious that he just did not want to deal with my account. 

Unless you’re able to offer a suitable resolution then I will be proceeding with my AOT to talk talk on the 18th and also going to Ombudsman with this. 

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

@Gordonclark thanks for replying to explain the problem, I'm flabbergasted at the way you've been treated as you have been following the correct process. I've sent you a Private Message with details on how you can get in contact with the mod team.

Thanks

Neil

Community ModeratorNeilO
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings