cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
caricky
Message 1 of 3

Does the Unlimited BT Infinity 2 + Calls package include Unlimited Anytime Calls?

Hello,

I'm currently on Unlimited Broadband + Calls, and pay extra for Unlimited Anytime Calls. My question is if I upgrade to Unlimited BT Infinity 2 + Calls, will I get the Unlimited Anytime Calls included as part of that.

I can see for new customers they are, but when looking at my upgrade offers it's not mentioned..

Thanks

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 3

Re: Does the Unlimited BT Infinity 2 + Calls package include Unlimited Anytime Calls?

Phone the options team on 0800800030 and if you are going to upgrade see what you can negotiate. They are uk based

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Re: Does the Unlimited BT Infinity 2 + Calls package include Unlimited Anytime Calls?

Hi @caricky

Thanks for your post and welcome back!

On your bill, does it show a rental charge for an Unlimited Anytime Call add-on?  This is separate from your package so if you changed your package this won't be affected Smiley Happy

It'll only change if you ask for it to be removed.  Does that answer your question?

Cheers.

Robbie

0 Ratings