cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cazorgaz
Beginner
Message 1 of 17

Don't use these clowns!

Rubbish, dont know why I thought they could get something so easy like a number transfer and broadband install, so wrong! Paid up front waited eight weeks and they couldnt organise a simple PAC from old supplier, so left with no service. If you have any sense don't let a few quid saving make you chose these Muppets. Still not got my refund, hours on hold... you're warned!
Tags (1)
0 Ratings
16 REPLIES 16
geo1986
Aspiring Expert
Message 2 of 17

Re: Don't use these clowns!

BT don't get the MAC* the customer has to (BT aren't allowed to speak to other providers). What has happened exactly?
cazorgaz
Beginner
Message 3 of 17

Port Authorisation Code (PAC)... ********!

0 Ratings
ach2
Aspiring Expert
Message 4 of 17

I would imagine calling someone trying to help you a muppet isn't going to inspire others to help you.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
cazorgaz
Beginner
Message 5 of 17

Sorry but are you bt?
0 Ratings
ach2
Aspiring Expert
Message 6 of 17

No one on the forum is BT, except for the ocassional mod. Everyone is a customer just like you - and most of us have had problems, gone through a learning curve on how it all works then hung around to try to help others with their problems.

You've obviously had a problem and as it's to do with billing/connections this needs to be sorted out by BT. No one from BT routinely read these forums, but you can contact the mods here who are BT and have a good reputation for solving problems. They normally respond within 3 working days.

By the way, I think that geo1986 was correct, the MAC code is for migrating telecoms/broadband to another supplier whereas the PAC code is for mobiles.

geo1986
Aspiring Expert
Message 7 of 17

PAC codes have nothing to do with BT or any landline and broadband. I assumed you'd made a simple spelling mistake.

If your after a PAC code then you don't know what your doing and might benefit from help 🙂
0 Ratings
cazorgaz
Beginner
Message 8 of 17

Okay... I was lead to believe bt read these posts. I was clearly venting in the forum. BT are still muppets though...!
0 Ratings
geo1986
Aspiring Expert
Message 9 of 17

Why vent and get nowhere? Why not ask for help? If your yelling about a PAC code it could be you who's causing the confusion
0 Ratings
ach2
Aspiring Expert
Message 10 of 17

If you use the link in my post above (no. 6) you will be able to contact the mods and they will almost certainly be able to help you.

0 Ratings