cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
akalsi
Message 1 of 3

Due to technical error we are unable to validate your email address at the moment

Go to solution

Hi

Everytime I go to verify my email I get this message so i can veiw my bill, i need to verify my account but when i do this i get this message:

"Due to technical error we are unable to validate your email address at the moment. Please try again later."

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 3

Re: Due to technical error we are unable to validate your email address at the moment

Go to solution

you are the second poster on the forum today with this problem and the previous person solved it by using live chat

live chat http://bt.custhelp.com/app/contact/c/2902/?s_intcid=con_intban_sanda_contact_us_chat_from_forums

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
akalsi
Message 3 of 3

Re: Due to technical error we are unable to validate your email address at the moment

Go to solution

hi

i have just done the live chat and Sandeep has now sorted this, many thanks for all your help.

0 Ratings