cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

Duplicate Equipment Return Bag

I recently had a replacement SH2 router.  There was a prepaid Shipping Slip inside the box and I used it to return the old router.  I have tracked that and it shows the package received by BT Returns on 11/02/2022.

Since then I received a second Return Bag which I hope BT are not expecting back otherwise my account will always show the Equipment needs to be Returned.

How can I get my account information changed to show that the Returned Equipment has been received?

Thank you.

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: Duplicate Equipment Return Bag

When you returned it, the Post Office would give you the tracking reference, keep hold of that until you get confirmation the old hub was returned.

It does sometimes take a while to update, once the warehouse receive it, they check for damage and then update the system which shows the equipment is returned, as it's only been just over a week there's plenty time so don't worry 🙂

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Thanks. I'm not worried but if I do not want get a charge for non-return.
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

@EdLanderwrote:
Thanks. I'm not worried but if I do not want get a charge for non-return.

You'll get several reminders before any charge is raised, even if it was raised it would be refunded automatically or manually if returned within 2 years of any charge being applied.
You'll also get an email to confirm it's received as well.

0 Ratings