cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
singularman
Beginner
Message 1 of 7

E Mail contact with Billing

After a succession of "I did"- "You didn't," "I did"- "You didn't", arguments with Billing over my belief that I was on Unlimited BB I really want to have this settled in writing (E mail).

Where can I find an EM address for Accounts ? Do not want to start recording every telecon I have with BT but someone has been mishearing my repeated requests and while I maybe in my twilight years I'm certain is wasn't me.  

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
rarmitage124
Recognised Expert
Message 2 of 7

Re: E Mail contact with Billing

Have you tried live chat? Once the chat is finished you can type your email in and the transcript will be sent to you.

Look here

If my post has been useful, please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side of the post.

If I have answered your question correctly please let me know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution' Thanks
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 7

@singularman We cab help you with that. Please use the 'contact the mods' link in my forum profile to send in your details and we can respond via email. You can find the link by clicking on my username .

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
singularman
Beginner
Message 4 of 7

My problem is that I am losing trust in the service personel either they are making up service histories or I am getting selective alzheimers which only affects calls between myself and BT.(This is from an ex BT employee who spent many years suffering abuse on the Service Complaints section).

I know I asked for unlimited BB. Last year I queried my bill and was told that I should have been but somehow I was put on 40GB. I remember closing those discussions with "so I am definately now on unlimited ?" and was told "Yes, you are". This year I've been charged @£300 for over usage. The same coversation with BT with  the same results "you are on 40 GB"

Somehow they did offer me "unlimited" for 80p a month LESS than I'm paying.

Despite "recording calls for training purposes" I have no faith in telecons with BT and sadly want it in writing(EM). I want the full service history but I'm starting to doubt that that will be as I remember (KNOW !).

How do I get an EMAIL address for a Service Manager ?

Don 

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 7

Hi @singularman Have you taken up @NeilO with his offer of help? We will be happy to help you with this,

cheers

John

0 Ratings
singularman
Beginner
Message 6 of 7

Took your advice in August and after long discussions with Accounts I finally got my overcharges refunded. Believe me I was VERY close to closing this account.

Final talk with Michelle in accounts  was a "thank you" and AGAIN confirmation that I was on unlimited BB. I was still with BT.

Still had some doubts about the BT accounting system so I've delayed activating a SIM on my mobile until the accounting proved "fit for purpose"

Needless to say this account has come in with "You cancelled this service while on contract - so this charge is for your
Package to the end of your contract"-£284.74. Absolutely UNBELIEVABLE. It is as if the **bleep** computer is determined to get a few hundred out of me one way or the other.

Everything is still working here so if I've cancelled (which I didn't) they haven't acted on it.

Am I the only customer experiencing these errors in accounting ? Surely these type of mistakes cannot be this common. 

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 7

@singularman Sorry about that, I've let Michelle know you've posted and she'll be in touch. 

0 Ratings