cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
AmyJane
Message 1 of 3

ENGINEER NOT TURN UP!

Booked my installiation for the whole BT Package on the 15th of June for the 1st July, engineer due out on between 1pm-6pm. Parts delievered at 9am on the day all good. Baring in mind im self employed and took the day off to sit in and wait for this engineer. I then miss a call at 15:15 call back to be told my appointment slot was only A PROVISIONAL SLOT! Are they having a laugh!! They tell me this on the actually day of the installtion!! If it was only provisional why did it then choose its own slot of 1pm-6pm!! People on the phone was about as much use wet toilet paper! One man told me it was because work was being carried out the BT exchange the next one said there is no appointments for another 2 weeks (WOULDNT MIND BUT I BOOKED THE LAST ONE 2 WEEKS AGO!) Was then told by another one it will be friday. Unhappy as have to take another day off UNPAID!!

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
rscott
Aspiring Expert
Message 2 of 3

Re: ENGINEER NOT TURN UP!

Try claiming under this - http://bt.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/9394/~/customer-service-guarantee - you might get a £10 credit..
0 Ratings
Brandscill
Aspiring Expert
Message 3 of 3

Re: ENGINEER NOT TURN UP!

How generous, not even minimum wage!
0 Ratings