Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Lewis1
Beginner
Message 1 of 10

EX Employee Contact Details

Hello there!

I left BT about 2 months ago and would be informed what would happen to my broadband packages.

I still haven’t been notified and am still paying for the services despite me moving house anyway.

How do I go about contacting the employee team so I can look at cancelling the service before rolling into a new service contract?

Thank you!
0 Ratings
9 REPLIES 9
-Richie-
Expert
Message 2 of 10

Re: EX Employee Contact Details

Ex-employees are not contracted, you end up on a rolling contract with no discounts, however if you no longer need the service you can call and cancel, even with employee perks or not you can still cease.

Alternatively you can move the service to your new address and renew a discount as part of the home move order.

0 Ratings
Lewis1
Beginner
Message 3 of 10

Hello Richie, thanks for the quick reply!

If I cease the service will I have to pay any fees to exit as you say I won’t be contracted? Where do I contact to do this?

Thank you so much!
0 Ratings
-Richie-
Expert
Message 4 of 10

You can ask a mod or speak with the Loyalty team, if they can't manage your account due to employee benefits, as for the Easy Assist team.

0 Ratings
Iangla
Aspiring Contributor
Message 5 of 10

You will still be on free products till the employee team tell you otherwise.  You wont need to pay to cancel

0 Ratings
Lewis1
Beginner
Message 6 of 10

Ok excellent!

Shall I wait for a moderator to reply on this post or can I contact one somewhere?

Thanks for the replies guys! 🙂
0 Ratings
Addy
Aspiring Expert
Message 7 of 10

Hi, when I left BT it was about 3 months after that I had a letter saying the Free employee broadband would end and would be moved to the standard out of contract monthly charges. Other colleagues who left at the same time didn’t get their letters until 4 or 5 months later.  The letter had a phone number to ring which I did and negotiated a better deal.

Ade

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Iangla
Aspiring Contributor
Message 8 of 10

call in on 0800 800 150, One of the advisors there will be able to help

0 Ratings
Lewis1
Beginner
Message 9 of 10

I did that yesterday and all they suggested was a help website after looking up through their intranet so it didn’t really give me much help.
0 Ratings
Message 10 of 10

Hi @Lewis1 thanks for your posts, if you're simply looking to cancel your broadband you can do that by calling 0800 800 150 and ask to speak to the loyalty team. If this is more complicated and you need to get in touch with the employee team I'll send you a private message with their details.

Community ModeratorNeilO
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings