cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dojoe
Message 1 of 4

Eligible for reward card

Hello,

I had quite a hard time to order BT Infinity 1 with massive problems getting my address reflected correctly on the order.

When I first placed my order in the end of September with activation date in the end of October my router was delivered to an incorrect address. I only then noticed the error.

It seems like my actual address in the BT system is linked to a different post code in a different street close by and every order would be redirected (although typed in correctly in the order form).

I had to place and cancel at least 5 more orders until a BT employee from the New Address team was eventually able to help me. I managed to place my order with the New Address team who replicated my last online order. They said that I would be eligible for the £150 reward card that was offered when I first placed my order.

My service is now up and running since 21/11/16 and I have tried to claim my reward card online. However, the website just states that I'm not eligible.

Is there any chance you can help me and forward this on to the respective team to have a look at this case?

Many thanks

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: Eligible for reward card

@dojoe Thanks for posting and welcome to the forum. I'm sorry about the problems with your order and the issues you're having with claiming your rewards card. If you contact the vouchers team on this link and provide them with details of what happened they'll be able to assist you with your claim. 

0 Ratings
Highlighted
dojoe
Message 3 of 4

@NeilO thanks for your quick reply.

I have tried contacting them via the contact form on the page below a week ago already but haven't heard anything since.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

@dojoe Sorry about that, they should get back to you in the next few days. Post back if you haven't heard anything by the end of the week and we'll chase that up for you. 

0 Ratings