How do I email BT

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: Email

@Bear75 wrote:

How do I email BT

@Bear75 

There is no direct email address. Try Live Chat.

See https://www.bt.com/help/contact-bt

Its possible one of the forum members may be able to help, but please do not post any personal details here, just describe your problem.

Message 3 of 6

Thanks for your help live chat is not working I'll have to get someone to ring for me as I'm deaf and unable to hear. Many thanks again

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

Hi @Bear75 

Welcome to the BT Community and thanks for your post!

I am sorry for the problems you're having getting in touch with us.  I completely understand your situation and that you suffer from a hearing impairment.

Can you post back and give me a brief understanding of what it is you need help with please?  We should be able to help you from here.

We'll need to go through some validation and security with you but we can do this over private message on here if that works for you?

Post back when you can spare a few minutes and we'll take it from there.

Many thanks,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

It's says I've got 2 account number when I go to sign in and being a new customer it's not me in to claim my gift. Many thanks for your help

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

@Bear75 wrote:

It's says I've got 2 account number when I go to sign in and being a new customer it's not me in to claim my gift. Many thanks for your help

Many thanks for getting back to me so quickly @Bear75 

That's something we can definitely help resolve for you from here 😊

I am sorry for all the hassle up to this point.  I have sent you a private message with instructions on how you can send us over your details and we'll look into this for you. See: Private messages

It may take us a day or two to pick this up as we deal with cases strictly in turn as we receive them.  Don't worry, we'll fix everything for you.  Please include as much info as possible when you reply to my message.

Thanks,

Robbie

0 Ratings