Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
NathanS
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 9

Employee discount after leaving

Hi All,

I left BT just over two months ago and still have employee discounts/package for broadband, TV and mobile and am concerned of being charged for these months although there is nothing I can do.

I was advised it would happen the first month after I left and have tried chasing but noone seems to be able to help.

I am aware from some previous posts I should receive a letter two months after leaving with notice of it going to standard rolling tariff but wanted to check this is still the case and that I won't be charged for the months after leaving as I'm not at fault.

Thank you in advance for any help you can offer.

0 Ratings
8 REPLIES 8
RobbieMac
Message 2 of 9

Re: Employee discount after leaving

Hi @NathanS 

Welcome to the Community and thanks for your post!

I'm sorry that you haven't heard any word about your broadband package/discount after leaving BT.  I realise that you will no longer have access to internal systems now that you're no longer a BT employee.  We can pick this up and reach out to the team on your behalf to get the ball rolling and get this sorted.

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how you can send us over your details and we'll look into this for you. See: Private messages

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings
NathanS
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 9

Hi Robbie,

Just wondering if there was any update on this at all?

0 Ratings
Matt-S
Moderator-Retired
Message 4 of 9

Hi @NathanS,

Sorry about the delay in getting back to you. We are really busy at the moment and it's taking us a lot longer than we would like to get back to customers.

I have checked our queue and your private message is 3 from the top and should hopefully be picked up this weekend.

Thanks

Matt

0 Ratings
NathanS
Aspiring Contributor
Message 5 of 9

That's no problem,

Thank you for letting me know

Kind Regards

Nathan

NathanS
Aspiring Contributor
Message 6 of 9

Hi Robbie/Matt,

Orders have now been placed without any prior notice and I'm really concerned as it appears they are going into a contract.

Is there any chance someone can contact me so we can get this resolved before the orders close and it becomes a bit of a mess.

Kind Regards

Nathan

0 Ratings
DavidM
Message 7 of 9

Hi @NathanS,

Thanks for posting. I can see @RobbieMac is dealing with this and will be in touch on Wednesday. Don't worry, we'll sort everything for you.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
NathanS
Aspiring Contributor
Message 8 of 9

Hi David,

Thank you for getting back to me,

Unfortunately I think Wednesday will be a bit late if we don't take action now and I would like some reassurance that we will get the result needed.

If Robbie could call me today at some point please it would be greatly appreciated.

Kind Regards

Nathan

0 Ratings
DavidM
Message 9 of 9

Hi @NathanS,

I can appreciate your concerns. I'll ask @RobbieMac to get in touch later today.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings