cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 11 of 16

Re: Ending contract with no penalty

I never suggested that you were not being accurate and truthful!

All I said was that you were able to leave without penalty at that time was because you were still working under the old T&Cs. 

What I have said is there will only be one price rise per year starting in January 2020 because of the way BT are now implementing the price rise and that every one will be subject to the T&Cs.

I never said that people can not leave if there is a price rise while you are in contract even under the new T&Cs

If you read the T&Cs it clearly sets out that you can if it is outside the annual price rise.

https://www.bt.com/terms/post11thjan2019voiceandbroadband/

Contributor
Message 12 of 16

If bt only let me leave only because of a mistake it's a costly mistake,they destroyed my credit rating so I could get no credit or mortgage,they sold my personal information and details to an outside bailiff company who tried to take me to court for bt mistake and they pursued me relentlessly for seven months for bt mistake and they still refuse to apologise even now for bt mistake that's why I'm digging up the past to protect other vulnerable and disabled customers

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 13 of 16

@Jimmy3 wrote:

If bt only let me leave only because of a mistake it's a costly mistake,they destroyed my credit rating so I could get no credit or mortgage,they sold my personal information and details to an outside bailiff company who tried to take me to court for bt mistake and they pursued me relentlessly for seven months for bt mistake and they still refuse to apologise even now for bt mistake that's why I'm digging up the past to protect other vulnerable and disabled customers

You have stated that all that is subject to an on going complaint and mentioned in another thread on this forum so I think it might be best for there to be no comment about it on this thread.

0 Ratings
Contributor
Message 14 of 16

It is not an on going complaint because elc have closed it and I was replying to someone in this thread who asked a question and as he had not read the post you mentioned told him why I haven't left it in the past if I have broken a rule by doing this I apologise

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 15 of 16

You have not broken any rule its just that there is no point in repeating everything that you have mentioned in your other thread. If any body is interested they can comment on that thread rather than repeating it here.

0 Ratings
Contributor
Message 16 of 16

I agree im sorry I didn't mean to offend anyone  but he asked me a question so I answered,I will be more careful in future,the last thing I want is to upset people

0 Ratings