cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

Equipement return

Having upgraded my BT TV box over 5 weeks ago, I returned my old box as requested on the 9th of January.  So far I have received 3 emails and 3 texts asking me to return the box.  How do I get this resolved so that I am not charged the £89.

Thanks

Nigel

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: Equipement return

Hi, I posted my old router back on 8th Jan and I asked for receipt of postage at the PO. On my order it's still showing as not returned but I've had no emails or texts like you have experienced. I've put a note on these boards to see if there's someone to call about this. If I get a reply, I'll pass it on. - Kev

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Re: Equipement return

@sisyphus61 @LeHero 

if you have your receipt of postage then contact CS 03301234150 or billing team https://www.bt.com/help/contact-bt/account-and-billing/broadband and they should be able to update you account

from other similar posts it can take 4/6 weeks for BT to update the records showing equipment returned

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings