cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

Equipment Disposal

Go to solution

I recently received a new Smart Hub 2 and I want to dispose of the old hub. The paperwork says I should receive a disposal bag, but one never arrived. The help on My BT says there should be a link called Dispose Equipment, but I searched and searched and could not find! Then I noticed several other posts about the same thing, so here I am. What can I do?

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: Equipment Disposal

Go to solution

@GilbyGrape 

Unless there was an issue with the previous hub I'd suggest trying  to keep hold of it until you're 100% happy with the replacement or maybe even keep it as a spare/backup.

Message 3 of 5

Go to solution

Hi @GilbyGrape Thanks for posting, when did you get your new Smart Hub 2? It can take around a week for the returns bag to arrive after that. 

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

I've had hub about a week and it works perfecly. The old hub wasn't broken, but the new hub has and extra phone socket that you can plug your old analogue phone if you have been moved to Digital Voice. My wife phoned BT Customer Service and they confirmed a bag for old hub was on way and new Digital Phones.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution

Hi @GilbyGrape,

If you didn't receive the returns bag in the next week or so post back and I'll reorder one if needed.

Thanks,

Paddy

0 Ratings