cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

Equipment return - BT sending threatening texts and emails

I signed up to BT but then cancelled within a day or two. 

A week later I was sent a router for some reason. Later on BT sent me a grey plastic bag with a shipping label to return it. I paid Royal Mail 60p to collect what BT had dumped on me. 

Now weeks later I am getting bombarded with threatening emails and text messages telling me you're going to steal £50 from me if I don't return the equipment I've already sent back, and that you shouldn't have sent out in the first place. 

The emails you send can not be replied to, and neither can the text messages. When I go into your online chat I'm speaking to a robot. 

How do I get BT to stop harassing me? Should I go to the police?

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: Equipment return - BT sending threatening texts and emails

It is not a Police matter so it would be pointless contacting them.

If you have Proof of Postage call BT 0800.800.150 and they should be able to update the BT system.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

I've told BT that I'm feeling harassed and threatened, and I've asked them to stop, twice. 

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

You have evidence that the item(s) were returned? Postage collection receipt and tracking number?

@rednaX82wrote:

I've told BT that I'm feeling harassed and threatened, and I've asked them to stop, twice. 

Do I need video evidence of being institutionally raaped by Philip Jansen before the daily harassment emails and text messages under his watch are taken seriously by BT?

No means no Phil. Get your dirty hands off me.

---------------------------------------------------------------
Fibre 2 Unlimited using EE Smart Hub 2 with EE TV Box Pro (UHD/HDR) in IP mode.
0 Ratings