cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 2

Equipment return help

Good morning,

I received a request and pre-paid bag to return my BT equipment following cancellation of services which I dutifully did on 3rd Feb. I have evidence to prove it was delivered and signed for at the returns hub on 5th Feb but continue to get emails stating that it hasn’t been received and I am now days away from being charged a significant amount of money. Is there anyway I can send the evidence of postage and delivery to BT as I simply cannot afford to be wrongly charged. Many thanks! 

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Re: Equipment return help

Hi @LilGem88,

Thank you for posting and welcome to the Community. It normally takes a week or two after the equipment has been returned to BT for it to be marked as returned. Sometimes this can take longer if the is a delay at the warehouse. 

If you send me your details, I'll be able to mark the equipment as having been returned and this will insure that no charges are applied.

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how to contact the team.  You can access your messages via the envelope icon at the top right of the screen, or click on this link, Private messages

Thanks,

Paddy

0 Ratings