cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mycarsabanger
Beginner
Message 1 of 5

Error retrieving your details

Hello, for over a month now when I go to view package then click on Mobile I see the following message:

"Error retrieving your details
Please try again by refreshing the page"

I've tried refreshing the page and have also tried clearing my cookies to see if it makes any difference.

Would it be possible to find out if there's a way this problem can be rectified?

Any advice would be appreciated.

Regards

David

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Dean007
Recognised Expert
Message 2 of 5

Re: Error retrieving your details

Hi @mycarsabanger

Do you have any issues with any other part of my BT.com? To help work out what the problem is can you try a different browser? And do your mobile detail show via the mobile app?

0 Ratings
mycarsabanger
Beginner
Message 3 of 5

Hi @Dean007 thanks for the reply.

The rest of BT.com would appear to be working well and details for BT Sport which I also have show up without problem, it just seems to be BT Mobile.

I've tried checking my account through Microsoft Edge and Firefox and also tried on another computer at a friends house but it's still the same.

Regards

David

0 Ratings
Dean007
Recognised Expert
Message 4 of 5

Hi @mycarsabanger

I will ask the moderators if they can pop in and have a chat. It maybe something they can help with, or know the best team to help resolve the issue. 

They will post here shortly, but are fairly busy so you may need to check back. 

0 Ratings
RobbieMac
Message 5 of 5

Hi @mycarsabanger

Welcome to the community and thanks for your post!

Sorry for the problems you're having managing your mobile settings on your MyBT account.  Do you want to have a word with our >> Mobile Live Chat Team << this evening to see if they can help?

Post back and let us know how you get on chatting with them.  If you are still no further forward post back and we will give you a hand from here.

Cheers,

Robbie