Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Johnoo
Expert
Message 1 of 20

Evening & Weekend Terms & Conditions

Go to solution

Is there a minimum number of chargable calls I have to make for this service?

0 Ratings
19 REPLIES 19
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 20

Re: Evening & Weekend Terms & Conditions

Go to solution

@Johnoo wrote:

No, its included in all packages now anyway.

0 Ratings
Johnoo
Expert
Message 3 of 20

Go to solution

@Keith_Beddoewrote:

@Johnoowrote:

No, its included in all packages now anyway.

Thanks, but are you sure it's included with all packages now?

Reason for asking I have been charged £3.70/month in my last Bill to include this until April 2019

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 20

Go to solution

I will ask for clarification, as its normally part of your broadband and calls package, and there are lots of people who do not use a phone, so I think its wrong.

0 Ratings
Johnoo
Expert
Message 5 of 20

Go to solution

@Keith_Beddoewrote:

I will ask for clarification, as its normally part of your broadband and calls package, and there are lots of people who do not use a phone, so I think its wrong.

Look forward to the results you establish

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 20

Go to solution

Hi @Johnoo

Thanks for posting the Unlimited Evening and Weekend Call plan works like a bolt on. The Unlimited Weekend Plan comes with all packages replacing standard line rental.

As this works as a bolt on there is no minimum call allowance to keep the package.  I can remember there was a model like this years ago where if you didn't make two chargeable calls per month you where charged more, but it was replaced when the plan became a bolt on.

Some broadband packages when signed up for can on occasion include this package but it would still appear as a bolt on, on the bill.

Hope this helps answer the question.

Stuart

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 7 of 20

Go to solution

@Johnoo

Check your bill again, to make sure that is what the charge is for. Perhaps you made some chargeable calls, or exceeded the one hour limit on a call?

0 Ratings
Johnoo
Expert
Message 8 of 20

Go to solution

@StuartHwrote:

Hi @Johnoo

Thanks for posting the Unlimited Evening and Weekend Call plan works like a bolt on. The Unlimited Weekend Plan comes with all packages replacing standard line rental.

As this works as a bolt on there is no minimum call allowance to keep the package.  I can remember there was a model like this years ago where if you didn't make two chargeable calls per month you where charged more, but it was replaced when the plan became a bolt on.

Some broadband packages when signed up for can on occasion include this package but it would still appear as a bolt on, on the bill.

Stuart

So why, if it's included in the Broadband Package, am I being charged extra for it @ £3.70/month?

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 9 of 20

Go to solution

@Johnoo wrote:

@StuartHwrote:

Hi @Johnoo

Stuart

So why, if it's included in the Broadband Package, am I being charged extra for it @ £3.70/month?

Check my last post.

Can you show a screenshot of where the charge is showing, without revealing personal info?

How many months have you been charged for this?

0 Ratings
Johnoo
Expert
Message 10 of 20

Go to solution

@Keith_Beddoewrote:

@Johnoo

Check your bill again, to make sure that is what the charge is for. Perhaps you made some chargeable calls, or

I have checked, & no I have not exceeded 1 hour on any calls, this is the information from the Bill:-

Unlimited Evening and Weekend CallsW20 Jan-19 Apr 19 £ 11.10
Add-on
This is the cost of your Unlimited Evening and Weekend Calls Add-on charged
in advance (£3.70 a month)
Includes evening and weekend calls to UK landlines and 0845/0870
continues

NOTE:- It states it's an advance payment until April

0 Ratings