cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

Everything you need is now online

No it isn't.  One of the things I need (or at least want) is the ability to check my broadband data usage even though I am on an unlimited package.  How do I determine if my usage is not that high so could save money by moving elsewhere to a capped package?

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: Everything you need is now online

You can not check it through your MyBT. I would imagine that will be mainly because very few ISP provide a chargeable usage package so it is not something that the vast majority of people want or ask for.

If you want to get some measure of your unlimited usage you can log onto your BT hub and check your usage there. Once logged onto your hub go to the advance settings then Technical Log. It may not be 100% accurate depending on the period over which you want to check but it will put you in the ballpark.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

I know that. The point I was was making was they it is false of BT to claim that everything you need is now online.
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

What ever!

Message 5 of 5

It was a useful utility that even though you were on unlimited gave you a pretty close account of the quantity you used. I remember back when it was working on an unlimited account my data usage was close to 300 Gb a month. BT are the champions of false advertising. The new improved email bring the biggest BT fiasco for years. It might have been new but it certainly was not an improvement.
0 Ratings