cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

Everytime I try to see my offers or upgrade/renew my contract, it gives me an error.

Everytime I try to see my offers or upgrade/renew my contract, it gives me the following error:

Hi Chris. You've ordered something from us, and we need to finish your order before you can see personalised TV or broadband deals. But you can still add mobile with us.

I haven't ordered anything, all I want to do is renew the contract, could someone at BT please sort this out? It's driving me insane and at this point I feel like going to another provider would be easier.

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: Everytime I try to see my offers or upgrade/renew my contract, it gives me an error.

can you check by going to MYBT and orders and see if there are any orders pending/outstanding

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Re: Everytime I try to see my offers or upgrade/renew my contract, it gives me an error.

So if I go to my BT it says:

You have an open order

Reference number : **Edited**
Order placed : 17 Jan 2022

This is news to me as I haven't ordered anything unless this is just the normal monthly bill which is confusing however if I click on "Go to your Order" I get this:

Some internal error occurred.

Sorry at this time you are not able to view any orders on this account because there are no active orders. 

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Hi @ChrisAKAPiefish 

Thank you for your post and welcome to the BT Community!

I am sorry for the problems you're having seeing your offers to upgrade or renew your contract.  I understand that you're presented with an error message to say that there is an open order.  Apologies for the confusion.

Give my colleagues in the helpdesk a call on 0800 800 030.  They should be able to shed some light on what's going on and can also discuss your options to renew or upgrade.  Keep me posted on here and let me know that you got this all sorted out.

Thanks,

Robbie

0 Ratings