Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
nicjs
Aspiring Contributor
Message 11 of 14

Re: Exceedingly poor customer service - Never again

Go to solution

Can someone supply me with the moderator link?

2nd no show in one week for a BT open reach engineer.  FUMING.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 12 of 14

Go to solution
Reply to Neil's email as the link will just put you back at the back of the queue
0 Ratings
nicjs
Aspiring Contributor
Message 13 of 14

Go to solution

Hi everyone,

so, after over a month of no broadband - it has just been sorted.  3 engineers to the house, 2 no shows...  there was an underground fault from the box to our property and we have been switched to another line.

This could not have been made possible without the intervention of Neil (Moderator).  Neil has kept me sane when I was losing it and to be honest, BT needs to have more of you amazing moderators to hold our hands when we are lost without any solution being made apparent.

Thank you once again Moderators and all of the guys that helped to push me in the correct direction.  

Fingers crossed i won't be having to come on here for the foreseeable future, however I truely hope that the higher management of BT take note of how the Moderators are solving many of the problems that we as consumers are facing. The overseas call centre needs to be either radically overhalled or taken back to the UK as to be constantly lied to has reduced my faith in BT. Up until the last month, I would have strongly endorsed BT after having nightmares with Virgin and their customer service previously.

That said, not only are the moderators doing an awesome hand holding job - they are doing an awesome job of communicating and keeping you in the picture.

I hope this is email has been taken in the balanced way it is meant to be.  Thank you once again BTCare Community Forums.

We will be having a Happy Christmas.

Many thanks,

Nick

0 Ratings
Message 14 of 14

Go to solution

Hi @nicjs,

Thank you for posting back I'm really glad your issue has been resolved . @NeilO is out of the office at the moment but I'll pass on your thank you.

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings