cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

Existing Broadband Customer adding BT TV Big Entertainment Package

Hi,

I currently have a BT Broadband Full Fibre 100 package that I took out at the start of July 2021. My package was for 24 months at £34.99 a month. 
I have come today to add the BT TV Big Entertainment Package to my account and the HD add on for a total of £27 a month. Going through the order process, it gave a summary just before I was about to submit the order. At the bottom of the summary page, it said my broadband would be recontracted for a further 24 months which is fine,  but it quoted the price as £59.99 a month instead of my current price of £34.99 plus the £27 a month for the tv. 
Can anyone confirm if my broadband price would go up to £59.99 a month as well as the BT TV price of £27 if I took the BT TV package or will the broadband cost stay at £34.99 a month? 

Searching through the BT Website, I can’t see anywhere that BT Full Fibre 100 is ever charged at £59.99 a month.  

Thank you for the help. 

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: Existing Broadband Customer adding BT TV Big Entertainment Package

Give the 'Value' or 'Loyalty' team a call on 0800 800 150, they can add the TV to your account, which will then trigger an automatic renewal of the broadband at the same price, basically resets it to match the BTTV duration.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Re: Existing Broadband Customer adding BT TV Big Entertainment Package

£59.99 is the price of Full Fibre 900 (the maximum speed package) with phone line rental included. £34.99 is the current broadband-only subscription price (with no phone line) for Full Fibre 100. Sounds like the order process updated your speed too.
0 Ratings