cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Robin2000
Contributor
Message 11 of 17

Re: Failed activation and I'm still waiting 3 weeks later

There should be no cancellation charges as the service requested has not been given. Therefore the contract was broken.

So far I found this number far more use 08000234427 at least they told me what was going on
0 Ratings
Maverick02k
Message 12 of 17

Even if I still have to wait a bit for my new provider to connect me at least they should have a functional customer service system rather than the complete shambles bt have.
0 Ratings
cinnamon009
Beginner
Message 13 of 17

Robin2000 - I'm facing similar issues to Maverick and have been told that I can't cancel the order and return the equipment as my phone line is active and therefore the contract has started. So far I have not had any broadband and the associated TV services since day one. Customer services have no idea why my service didn't start. Engineer due on Weds (which will be two weeks after my activation date) but I woudl rather just cancel the whole thing and go and beg sky to reconnect me.

Can I really cancel due to their failure to connect properly even though I have a phone line active?

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 14 of 17

@cinnamon009

You have already been offered help on this post, please do not hijack existing threads. Remember, this is a customer to customer help forum

https://community.bt.com/t5/BT-Infinity-Speed-Connection/Re-Worst-service-ever/m-p/1569762#M197552

0 Ratings
cinnamon009
Beginner
Message 15 of 17

I am a customer and I am asking another customer to clarify his comment (namely Robin 2000) that the contract Maverick had could be cancelled. Maverick has already stated he has a phone line active. This is not hijacking - it is asking for clarification.

I notice you are not a moderator so perhaps unless you have something useful to say that you leave the customers to continue helping each other.

Distinguished Sage
Message 16 of 17

multiple posting of the same problem is against forum rules you have been offered help on your own post by one of the moderators I suggest you take up their offer of help
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 17 of 17

Have you responded to the moderator on your own thread?

They are the only people who can help.

0 Ratings