cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Uzma80
Beginner
Message 1 of 3

Fault in Broadband and Phoneline

Anyone have an advice on how to escalate my complaint to BT? My activation date was on Monday 9th July, however it didn’t work so I called up and was told it would be fixed on Tuesday and I would get a phone call after, no phone cal received so called back on Wednesday and was told that no engineer was sent and that someone would be going out on Thursday before 12.00 to fix it - guess what, I had to call back (no courtesy call from Bt) to let me know that the engineer still did not go and it would now Monday.
I’ve had to use the Internet cafe to do work, and my elderly parents rely on the home phone, so I can’t even leave them in case something happens.
Every time I call, I get passed from agent and am no closer to having internet which means I need to stay at home with my parents this weekend, cancelling my plans.
I’ve sent a letter asking for a script of all my phone calls and messages for proof, however want to know how to escalate this further as it doesn’t look like this will get fixed before 2020! Utterly appalled at the service, should’ve believed all the rubbish feedback I had read about BT, and not given them the benefit of the doubt. This has caused me so much stress!
0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: Fault in Broadband and Phoneline

Hi @Uzma80 very sorry to hear that services have not been activated on time for your parents. I understand how frustrating this can be for customers.

You mention that you have been passed from an adviser so you may have already began the escalation your complaint. The Customer Complaints Code does outline the escalation path to progress your complaint.  

Whilst we won't be able to speed up the connection of the services if you need any further help post back and let us know and we will be happy to provide any assistance we can.

Cheers
John

Community ModeratorJohnC
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings
Uzma80
Beginner
Message 3 of 3

Re: Fault in Broadband and Phoneline

Someone from customer resolutions was supposed to call me back yesterday to escalate my complaint but they haven’t
0 Ratings