cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AlunJones
Beginner
Message 1 of 3

Feedback for customer service

I just wanted to say a massive thanks to your customer service teams. I've had to contact them a few times since joining BT - resolving account problems, duplicate accounts, not having the wifi discs explained properly at installation, and most recently problems with the broadband cutting out 10-15 times a day.

Your staff have ALL been incredibly friendly, helpful, and unflappable! They've been able to deal with my problems and get them resolved quickly and efficiently, and with minimum fuss.  The people I've spoken to have had a sense of humour, and come across as humans with a voice rather than be constrained to a script.

I really have been incredibly impressed - it really is utterly commendable! Unlike our previous provider who's customer service was ridiculously useless and unhelpful!

Thanks again BT and all your staff. It's a joy to be with you! 

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
JohnC2
Message 2 of 3

Re: Feedback for customer service

Hi @AlunJones, welcome to the forum and to BT. Thanks for taking the time to leave your review of the service you've received from us. It's always great to hear of positive experiences with our customer services team and that they were able to resolve all your issues 🙂

Is there any particular advisor that really stood out for you that you would like us to pass on your thanks? Or were they all just great and it's a general thank you to them all?

Cheers
John

0 Ratings
AlunJones
Beginner
Message 3 of 3

Re: Feedback for customer service

Thanks John. They've all been great, but the guy I spoke to today was particularly helpful yes. I'm afraid I don't recall his name... which probably doesn't help! He was in the Welsh call centre. He listened, had humour, was incredibly helpful, and went out of his way to resolve what was going on for me.

Thanks Alun

0 Ratings