cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

Fibre Halo 1 Contract Ending

Go to solution

I currently have Fibre Halo 1 with Landline including 500 free minutes, my contract ends in December 21. I also have Line Rental Saver which I renewed in July 21.

When I go online to renew my contract it is forcing me to go Full Fibre, at this stage I want to stay as I am, why change if it is working fine? -  but there is no option other than Full Fibre. I am also concerned that I will lose about 7 months worth of my current Line Rental Saver which will be about £128 as all options online include line rental as standard, I now realise that Line Rental Saver is a waste of time anyway and wished I hadn't renewed it this year.

Can I stay on Fibre Halo 1 with 500 free minutes, if not what will happen in December if I do nothing? 

Thanks

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: Fibre Halo 1 Contract Ending

Go to solution

try phoning the options team 0800800030 and see if you can negotiate the deal that suits you and just stay with fibre1

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6

Go to solution
Thanks, I'll contact them, tried getting though on BT Chat earlier, no luck there!
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

Go to solution

@RipleyJoneswrote:

I am also concerned that I will lose about 7 months worth of my current Line Rental Saver which will be about £128 as all options online include line rental as standard

You won't lose it no matter what you do, all packages include line rental, customer that opt for Line Rental Saver get a recurring £19.99 credit applied to reflect the line rental advance payment.

@RipleyJoneswrote:

Can I stay on Fibre Halo 1 with 500 free minutes, if not what will happen in December if I do nothing? 

You can if you do nothing, the 500 minute plan is no longer sold, you'd have to change to 700 minutes which is £2 more per month, if you do nothing your price will remain the same, part of the Halo perks is no out of contract increase, so if you're happy with what you have now, leave it unchanged and it will continue as normal.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

Go to solution

So will I have to contact them anyway to change from 500 minutes to 700 minutes at £2 extra pcm or will that happen automatically once my two year contract is up on 17th December? - Or will they sneakily just put me on standard call charging?

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

Go to solution

No, if you do nothing you will stay on 500 minutes at current pricing. If you re-contract, it will be for 700 minutes rather than 500 minutes and £2 extra.

0 Ratings