Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bork1138
Beginner
Message 1 of 4

Fibre deal gone from order options, only offered 5mb/s

Hey!

We're set to move houses in the next month or so, and currently trying to figure out options for internet. Did the postcode checker last week and offered Fibre 80mb/s to the property. However today is now only offering 5mb/s-10mb/s and that fibre isn't available. 

When I check the DSL checker says fibre is on a waiting list? I work in media so having a copper connection will basically make my life hell and damage my job opportunities. Is there anything that can be done or a way of knowing when I'll be able to order fibre? 

Thank you!

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
imjolly
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 4

Re: Fibre deal gone from order options, only offered 5mb/s

if you have used the dslchecker and currently showing a waiting list for your cabinet then there is nothing you can do but keep checking and as soon as you see available then place an order

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
bork1138
Beginner
Message 3 of 4

Thank you, is there any way of being notified? And what would cause an availability of service? I can try check as much as possible but ideally must be a way of registering? 

0 Ratings
imjolly
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 4

although it says waiting list there is no actual list and only way is for you to manually check to see if available

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings