cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Chewbz
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 3

Fibre was accepting orders now back to exploring solutions??

My fibre has been accepting orders but there was a capacity issue it had been like for for 8 or so months then just the other day it all changed and I’m back to exploring solutions on the when can I get fibre checker telling me I need to get community funding for fibre in my area?

We’ll fibre is in my area my next door neighbour has had it for 5 months an a few other people.

Even the other people further up from me that had the same accepting orders but capacity issue there’s all changed to great news you can order a fibre service but mine to exploring solutions all on same day?

I have contacted BT countless times for over a year with what’s going on and couldn’t of had a rougher time trying to get answers and a week ago on the bt live chat I got told I will have it in 2/3 weeks as installation work is going on an a few connections need to be made which could be right cause there is a fibre cable coiled outside my house on a post but like I said a few days later I get the exploring solutions on the checker and also on the dsl checker the FTTP that shows the speeds you will get but on a waiting list has dissapeared also?
0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Chewbz
Aspiring Contributor
Message 2 of 3

Accepting orders but now back to exploring solutions

My fibre has been accepting orders but there was a capacity issue it had been like for for 8 or so months then just the other day it all changed and I’m back to exploring solutions on the when can I get fibre checker telling me I need to get community funding for fibre in my area?

We’ll fibre is in my area my next door neighbour has had it for 5 months an a few other people.

Even the other people further up from me that had the same accepting orders but capacity issue there’s all changed to great news you can order a fibre service but mine to exploring solutions all on same day?

I have contacted BT countless times for over a year with what’s going on and couldn’t of had a rougher time trying to get answers and a week ago on the bt live chat I got told I will have it in 2/3 weeks as installation work is going on an a few connections need to be made which could be right cause there is a fibre cable coiled outside my house on a post but like I said a few days later I get the exploring solutions on the checker and also on the dsl checker the FTTP that shows the speeds you will get but on a waiting list has dissapeared also
Tags (2)
0 Ratings
James-C
BT Expert
Message 3 of 3

Re: Accepting orders but now back to exploring solutions

Hi @Chewbz,

If there is no manifolds and the light weight fibre is still coiled, it looks like more deployment works is needed before Openreach show it as accepting orders again and notifies all the communication providers.
You will need to take this up with Openreach by using this form: https://www.formwize.com/run/survey3.cfm?idx=505d040e0b080d

If you are in Wales and was expected to be covered by the now finished Superfast Cymru scheme then you can the Welsh Government help desk who will advise you on what will happen to your property.
0 Ratings