cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

Final bill credit refund process

Go to solution

I left BT on December 13th and revived an email on December 20th saying my bill was ready. 
logged in and and the bill starts with “sorry to see you go…here is you final bill”

I see from it I am £83 in credit, I have tried to call/ message to find out how long the credit will take to land back in my account. Does anyone who has experienced this know please?

thanks in advance and merry Christmas 

regards

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: Final bill credit refund process

Go to solution

@dr_ic2 

It will be refunded to the same account that you paid your Direct Debit from, provided you have not cancelled it. Otherwise it will eventually be refunded by cheque.

Message 3 of 4

Go to solution

Hello,

you can expect it to be reversed using your Direct Debt details if not cancelled within 5 working days of the final bill not including bank holidays or weekends so you’ll expect this on Monday 1/Jan/24 because of the Christmas period.

if you have cancelled it you’ll expect a cheque within 20 days of the final bill so you’ll expect this on Monday 15/Jan/24 because of the Christmas Period.

I hope this helps 

Hope this helps! 🙂 If you like my reply and
want to say thanks for the helpful answer
then please click on the Kudos on left hand
side 😉 also if I answers your question correctly please let us know by clicking on Mark as Accepted Solution 😄
Message 4 of 4

Go to solution

Many thanks for this. DD not cancelled so i will keep an eye out for it.

Regards

0 Ratings