cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Lizm1
Beginner
Message 1 of 2

Final bill terrible problems. Please help

Hello can anyone help me? I left BT on 12th July after a terrible experience. There have been so many problems and I have spent over 30 hours on the phone trying to attempt to sort things out. After a final mess up we were given the option to leave without penalty for early exit of our contract. I have been trying to get my final bill. I have been assured so many times it will be produced in 5 working days, then 7 working days... Everytime I call up its found there is something that hasn't been cancelled or someone didn't tick a box or something was running in the background. And I have had enough, I'm so stressed out with it all. I know I owe from 6-12th July as this is all we owe from our billing period until the day we left. I'm still getting emails and notices that say I owe £108 plus penalties for July's bill plus August's bill. I just want to leave and every time I call I get told another thing that hasn't been done. I asked for a confirmation email the other day after the person I spoke to said there was absolutely nothing holding up the closing of our account. I received the email saying that 100% nothing was holding up the final bill, yet I am still being told there is. I have also been told that my email will be lost at the start of September, which I can't afford to lose. I know I have to upgrade it to premium mail and pay £7.50 per month to keep it but I can't do this until my final bill has been paid. I am going round in circles and am so stressed out with the whole thing. So many complaints have been opened but have to be closed as no one is able to give me a call back. Can anyone help me? Look into it so I won't keep getting fobbed off? With how long everything is taking I don't want to and shouldn't have to lose my email addresses, even though I'm willing to pay due to the terrible service I have received.

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
NeilO
Message 2 of 2

Re: Final bill terrible problems. Please help

Hi, @Lizm1 I'm really sorry it sounds like you've had a terrible experience recently and I'm really sorry about the issues with getting your final bill issued. I'll send you a private message so you can send over your details to the moderation team and we'll be happy to help. 

You'll find the private message by clicking on the envelope in the top right of the community website.

Thanks
Neil

0 Ratings