cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
cabena
Message 1 of 3

Final bill

After dilemmas with banks and communications with bt. Bt cancelled my account against my wishes, and hit with charges which I had no knowledge about. . Im now waiting for the debt collection agency communications to begin as its been two months, possibly more charges too. Is there any way to resolve this issue asap or possibly an address, telephone number or email address? Think its disgusting that youve put a block on moving to another company. Look forward to hearing from you
Tags (1)
0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: Final bill

@cabena have you spoken to our billing helpdesk yet? They should be able to help you get this sorted.

Community ModeratorNeilO
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings
cabena
Message 3 of 3

Re: Final bill

@NeilO no one is able to. Spent a fortune on my friends mobile trying to resolve this. I get passed passed around then sorry there's nothing I can do. I don't know what other avenue to take. It's a very frustrating position to be in.
0 Ratings