Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Lorisps
Beginner
Message 1 of 6

Fit bit voucher

Free Fit Bit offer - No voucher emailed

I ordered the BT package to take advantage of the offer of a free Fitbit - I was told a voucher would be sent by email 14 days after installation.  this has now passed and I have received no voucher.  Concerned because you only have 28 day to claim or lose it.   Cannot contact BT - On-line chat does not work.  If anyone else has experienced this problem can they please let me know. Thanks Loris

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES
Message 2 of 6

Re: Fit bit voucher

Hi @Lorisps Sorry you have not received your Fitbit voucher code yet. Please can you confirm that you have checked your spam folder as we have had a few cases where the email has been automatically allocated to the customer's spam folder. Post back and let me know.

Cheers
John

Community ModeratorJohnC
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Make sure you are logged into the forum otherwise you will not see our contact link when a moderator offers help. When sending us your details please don’t send a Private message (PM), we can’t deal with account/service issues via PM so please use the contact link. Thank You
0 Ratings
Lorisps
Beginner
Message 3 of 6

Hi John

Yes checked everywhere even all delets 

Regards Lps

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

Hi @Lorisps Thanks for checking that for me. We will be happy to chase this up for you. Please click on my profile and select the contact the mods option and complete the form. 

Cheers
John

Community ModeratorJohnC
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”
Make sure you are logged into the forum otherwise you will not see our contact link when a moderator offers help. When sending us your details please don’t send a Private message (PM), we can’t deal with account/service issues via PM so please use the contact link. Thank You
0 Ratings
Lorisps
Beginner
Message 5 of 6

Thank you for going to the trouble

Lps.

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

Hi @Lorisps,

Thank you for taking my call this morning. I've asked my colleagues in the Promotions team to resend that Voucher code. Once you have been able to place that order, please post back.

Thanks

PaddyB

Community ModeratorPaddyB
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”
0 Ratings