cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dannyb
Beginner
Message 1 of 4

Fitbit claim code not emailed? Advisor said offline team would reach out to me today they didn't

Yeah. So I noticed a few people had the same issue as me. I spoke to an online advisor yesterday because at that point I purchased the package 16 days prior. The adviosr said someone would reach out to me by today, no one has and I don't imagine anyone's going to look into it after 6:30.

Can I get an update and an explination why no one contacted me when I was told I would be?

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
RobbieMac
Message 2 of 4

Re: Fitbit claim code not emailed? Advisor said offline team would reach out to me today they didn't

Hi @dannyb,

Welcome to the Community and thanks for your post!

I'm sorry that you haven't received the code to redeem your gift and that no one contacted you when they said they would.  We can pick this up for you however as we deal with cases strictly in turn as we receive them it can take us a few days to get back in touch.

In the meantime, do you want to have a word with our >> billing live chat team << and let me know how you get on chatting with them?

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings
dannyb
Beginner
Message 3 of 4

Re: Fitbit claim code not emailed? Advisor said offline team would reach out to me today they didn't

Hahah, thanks Robbie but the live chat team is the team I spoke to yesterday that said someone would get back to me. 

0 Ratings
RobbieMac
Message 4 of 4

Sorry @dannyb,

I completely overlooked that part in your original post, whoops!

In that case, you can send us over your details and we'll chase it up for you from here.

Click on my username here >> RobbieMac << and you'll see our contact link underneath my profile picture.

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings