cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Natashalou
Message 1 of 8

Fitbit

Hi I have spoken to bt representatives numerous times about my Fitbit code they keep saying it will be sent and still nothing I raised a complain for which I was told I’d get a reply from a manager and my Fitbit code within 24 hours yet nothing I rang again and still nothing all I want is the Fitbit I was promised at sign up
0 Ratings
7 REPLIES 7
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 8

Re: Fitbit

Welcome to this user forum.

What date did your service get activated?

0 Ratings
Natashalou
Message 3 of 8

4th of November
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 8

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.
They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are based in the UK.

Meanwhile, check this link.

http://bt.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/63238/~/wheres-my-free-fitbit%3F

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 8

Hi @Natashalou

Sorry you have had so many problems claiming your fitbit.

I can help get this investigated for you. Please send us in your details using the contact the mods link in my profile.

Thanks

Stuart

Community ModeratorStuartH
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings
Community Manager
Community Manager
Message 6 of 8

Hi @Natashalou I left you a voice mail there, sorry I missed you.

Thanks for sending in your details, I have sent this back to the relevant team. As you have contacted us about this before, I have raised a complaint on your account and I will be dealing with it until this is resolved. The team have a 10 working day lead time so I'll follow up with you after this time, and if there's still a problem I'll take it from there.

Please check your inbox and junk mail over the next week or so, in case the email is sent to you before I get back in touch.

Thanks

Community ModeratorStephanie
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings
Community Manager
Community Manager
Message 7 of 8

Hi @Natashalou you should've received your email with the voucher code, please let me know if you haven't and I can take it from there.

Thanks

Show your appreciation!
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings
Community Manager
Community Manager
Message 8 of 8

Hi @Natashalou good speaking with you this evening 🙂 Thanks for confirming you received the code. Please post back if there's anything else I can help with.

Thanks

Show your appreciation!
Kudos”
0 Ratings