cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

Flexible TV contract

I'm really struggling to sort out an issue with BTTV.

Last week, via online chat, I changed my flexible TV contract from Entertainment to Big Sport. At the same time I was offered a new TV Pro recorder. 

I did not appreciate that this would involve a recontract for my Broadband.

When I realised this I phoned 150 to cancel the recorder, as it hadn't  been dispatched. After some thing and froing I thought this was resolved and I would revert to my old contract.

I then received a notification that the recorder was being delivered! I spoke again to 150 and was assured that all the changes would be cancelled. As far as the recorder was concerned, I would receive a return package.

2 days later and my BT account is still showing the new contract date.

I don't want to recontract as my existing contract is before the inflation + 3.9% cut off date. I was within the cooling off period for remote sales.

I am at a loss as to who to speak  to now. Both 150 advisors have been really helpful,but haven't fixed the issue.

Is there an email address or any way to contact someone who will sort my problem out?

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: Flexible TV contract

Hi @jpshaywood thanks for posting, I'm sorry to see you've had issues with your recent re-contract order. When did you speak to 150? It can take 5 working days to revert the package back to your original plan. 

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Re: Flexible TV contract

Spoke to them last Monday and again on Thursday. Original order was Sep 24.

Something has changed on my account, but contract still showing 2 years.

0 Ratings