Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
paulfunky2021
Beginner
Message 1 of 12

Formal complaint

Go to solution
Hi,
Could someone help how to make an formal complaint regarding engineer charges on my bill. Already been through customer services and they never get back to me with a answer.
Many thanks
Tags (1)
0 Ratings
11 REPLIES 11
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 12

Re: Formal complaint

Go to solution

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.
They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are based in the UK.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 3 of 12

Go to solution

Hi @paulfunky2021

Welcome to the forum and thanks for your post!

I'm sorry that you're unhappy.  You can read info about the engineer charges here: Engineer charges

You can use this link to chat with our billing team online this morning: Billing Live Chat Team

I'm suggesting this route as if we pick this up it will take us a few days to get back to you whereas you'll be able to chat with my colleagues online this morning.  Post back and let me know how you get on chatting with them.

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings
paulfunky2021
Beginner
Message 4 of 12

Go to solution
I've done that twice and Been promised a call back with a answer twice. Never ring me back. Ive had enough now just want to file a formal complaint. If that doesn't work I want a deadlock letter and an independant person to see what I've had to deal with.
0 Ratings
paulfunky2021
Beginner
Message 5 of 12

Go to solution
Can you see my post below.I was called yesterday 8.14am saying they were sorting it out and would call back in a hour . Thats the last i heard from them.i had a chat Sunday online and they would get back to me in 48hrs and I got no call back
0 Ratings
Message 6 of 12

Go to solution

Hi @paulfunky2021

Thanks for posting back.

Sorry that you feel like you're going round in circles.  You can send us over your details and we'll give you a hand with this.  Click on my username here >> RobbieMac << and you'll see our contact link on the left hand side underneath my profile picture.

When you send us over your details you'll join our email queue and as soon as you reach the top one of the guys will give you a shout.

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings
paulfunky2021
Beginner
Message 7 of 12

Go to solution
Hi Robbie I clicked on the link but Connot see the contact link.please help
Thanks Paul
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 8 of 12

Go to solution

You will not see the link of the mobile web site you need to use the full web site.

0 Ratings
paulfunky2021
Beginner
Message 9 of 12

Go to solution

I will leave this here.
My bt id is ***edited by Mod***
I joined bt from sky 3rd april .for the first month my phone did not receive calls . Contacted bt they said nothing wrong with my phone line their end. But it's been working for 8 years with sky. I could call out and broadband was ok so the line must be ok my end. They said they would send a enginneer to my house if I agree that if it was In my property they would charge me. But they would waiver the £129 fee if the problem was not at my property. On the day the enginneer came to my front door and said the problem was not at my house and sky had not released the number.
So I complained about a wasted enginneer visit as it's not my property ie not my fault and they had not set up my line properly.
I had a lady from India ring me up and was really rude to me I was shocked. So the next day I complained about the call ,that is not what customer service should be . I spoke to a Indian man that evening who was really nice after I explained what happened ,and he said the charges would be waived.
Next bill I find on the 3rd on June is the £129 engineer improvement charge.
I contacted customer service on Sunday 4th June about the charge. She said she could not refund me and it had to go to the home improvement team and I would hear in 48hours ie 2 days.
On Wednesday 3 days later still no call. So I contacted customer service again and spoke to a lady she said she would sort it out and ring me back Thursday 6pm.
Thursday morning 8th June I get a call at 8.14 from bt from a Indian woman, saying that she was sorting it out and I would hear in a hour.
I never heard back that day not even 6pm as agreed.
I've never had such shocking customer service in my life.
Please help I've had enough.
Paul

0 Ratings
Message 10 of 12

Go to solution

Hi @paulfunky2021 Sorry you are having an issue finding the link. Please check your Private Messages and I have sent you a PM.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings