cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AjayK46
Contributor
Message 1 of 5

Free Amazon Echo for renewing my contract for 24 months

I renewed my contract back on 16th January and was told my Amazon Echo reward would be sent after the 14 day cooling off period. I know it's not been that long beyond this time period but just wondered if I should chase or if I needed to do anything?

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 5

Re: Free Amazon Echo for renewing my contract for 24 months

@AjayK46 

After the initial 14 days cooling off period, the order is automatically sent to the BT Shop, who dispatch it within 30 days. You will receive a tracking email from them once its dispatched.

0 Ratings
AjayK46
Contributor
Message 3 of 5

Hi - Fully appreciate that all departments are under a lot of pressure at the moment. Does anyone have any idea if the free gifts are still being fulfilled. As per above, agreed new contract for 24 months back in January but still not received the Echo or tracking email from the BT Shop.

Absolutely not essential at this very difficult time but I am beginning to wonder if my order was properly registered to receive it.

Any help appreciated.

0 Ratings
PaddyB
Message 4 of 5

Hi @AjayK46,

Welcome to the Community and thank you for posting. I'm sorry you haven't received your Xbox as part of your order for signing up to BT. If you send me in your details, I'd be more than happy to take a look at this for you. 

We are very busy at the moment with all that's going on so it will take us a few days longer than normal to get back to you.

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how to contact me.  You can access your messages via the envelope icon at the top right of the screen, or click on this link, Private messages

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings
Mark121
Aspiring Contributor
Message 5 of 5

Paddy why have you made it impossible to cancel by sport, it is disgusting that a company like Bt is exploiting the coronavirus !

0 Ratings