cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cj2277
Beginner
Message 1 of 8

Free Gift not received

So I ordered my new TV package and broadband regrade on 12/06/19 which went live 18/06/19 I received an email advising of my free gift 14 days after activation I have now been chasing this for nearly 2 months and I’m just being given the run around each time being told it has been escalated please wait 5 more days (to then be told the same thing after the 5 days) I have also been unable to claim the £70 gift card as the portal for that says there is a problem that BT are aware of and should be resolved soon (not resolved in 2 months think someone needs to have a word with IT)

anyway if someone could help resolve this situation before I leave BT completely that would be great

0 Ratings
7 REPLIES 7
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 8

Re: Free Gift not received

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.
They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are based in the UK.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 8

Hi @cj2277,

Welcome to the Community and thank you for posting.

I'm sorry you've been unable to claim your Free Tech Gift and BT Rewards Card. If you send me in your details, I'll be able to chase this with our Promotions Team.

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how to contact me. You can access your messages via the envelope icon at the top right of the screen, or click on this link, Private messages

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 8

@cj2277 wrote:

So I ordered my new TV package and broadband regrade on 12/06/19 which went live 18/06/19 I received an email advising of my free gift 14 days after activation I have now been chasing this for nearly 2 months and I’m just being given the run around each time being told it has been escalated please wait 5 more days (to then be told the same thing after the 5 days) I have also been unable to claim the £70 gift card as the portal for that says there is a problem that BT are aware of and should be resolved soon (not resolved in 2 months think someone needs to have a word with IT)

anyway if someone could help resolve this situation before I leave BT completely that would be great

Hi @cj2277 

Welcome to the Community and thanks for your post!

I'm sorry that you haven't received the free gift.  I tried calling you this morning to chat you about this but wasn't able to catch up with you.  I will set this to give you another shout tomorrow 😊

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings
cj2277
Beginner
Message 5 of 8

It would be best to contact via message on here as I am unable to answer my phone at work

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 8

@cj2277 wrote:

It would be best to contact via message on here as I am unable to answer my phone at work

Hi @cj2277 

Thanks for posting back so quickly.

I would need to chat with you to be honest.  I know it isn't suitable to call when you're at work.  I'm working until 9pm tomorrow night if you are free for a couple of minutes tomorrow evening?

Post back and let me know please.

Many thanks,

Robbie

0 Ratings
cj2277
Beginner
Message 7 of 8

I should be available after 7pm tomorrow, if you require any information I can provide via message

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 8

@cj2277 wrote:

I should be available after 7pm tomorrow, if you require any information I can provide via message

Cheers @cj2277 

All good!  I just need a quick chat tomorrow evening and I'll do the rest.  I'll call as close to 7pm as I can.

Thanks,

Robbie

0 Ratings