cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Coogz
Message 1 of 4

Free Gift

Hey, wondering if anyone could help, I have had my broadband installed over a month now and still not had the Amazon Echo I was promised, no email and no call to say it’s on its way, how long does this usually take to come through?

many thanks 

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: Free Gift

Hi @Coogz 

Thanks for your posts and welcome back!

Sorry you haven't received any word about the Amazon Echo.  It can take 30 days after your services are connected before you receive the email with the code to claim for your free gift.  What date was your services activated?

Cheers,

Robbie

Community ModeratorRobbieMac
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings
Coogz
Message 3 of 4

Hi @RobbieMac 

thanks for getting back to me we had it activated on the 28th May so not quite 30 days yet, I was under the impression these will be sent out as soon as the cooling off period had expired?

Many Thanks

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Hi @Coogz 

Thanks for posting back!

That was the case but the May offers have a 30 day cooling off period.  If you haven't heard anything over the next couple of days feel free to post back and we'll chase it for you.

Cheers,

Robbie

Community ModeratorRobbieMac
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings