cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Andrew1892
Message 1 of 6

Free Gift

Hi, 

I signed up for the 4K package on July 28th and there was a free gift promotion available at the time. I received an email saying I would be able to claim the gift after 14 days. I never received the email but saw on these boards that it could take up to 28 days. I still haven't received anything further. How can I claim the gift (Xbox one)?

Thank you,

Andy

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 6

Re: Free Gift

@Andrew1892 

You will receive the email 30 days after your service has been active. This will allow you to claim your free gift on this link  https://shop.bt.com/other-pages/bt-customer-offers/bt-broadband-july-2019-offer/

If you were also offered a reward card, this needs to be claimed, as its not sent automatically.

TALON1973
Beginner
Message 3 of 6

I signed up on the 2nd August with a go live date of 19th. I claimed my gift card about a week after the 19th , although I had to google search how to do it as no info was given.

Here’s the link to claim the gift card....

https://www.bt.com/manage/bt-reward-card/

In regards the gift ( console or tablet ) I had an email on Monday 2nd and had my choice on Thursday 5th September.
0 Ratings
Andrew1892
Message 4 of 6

Hi,

Thanks for your response. I have now claimed the gift card but still no email regarding the tech gift. My go live date was the 13/8 and still nothing. 

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 5 of 6

@Andrew1892 

You should receive it 30 days after your service was activated. In your case it should arrive on about 13th September.

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

Hi @Andrew1892,

You should receive the email to claim your Tech Gift any day now. If you haven't received this by the end of the week, post back an I'll take a look at this for you.

Thanks

PaddyB

Community ModeratorPaddyB
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings