Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
shabbashaz
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 6

Free Gift

Go to solution

Hi, I ordered a BT sim on 22/07/19, it came with a £45 reward card and free bluetooth speaker. The reward card is ready to be claimed from 23/08 but on the original email, there was no mention of the bluetooth speaker or a separate email, explaining it will be sent out automatically, after 30 days, like I got when I the offer was a free tablet at the beginning of the year. Any ideas?

Cheers

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: Free Gift

Go to solution

Hi @shabbashaz 

Welcome to the Community and thanks for your post!

The process is that you will receive an email after 30 days following activation with a code to redeem the offer on the BT Shop.  Keep an eye out and if you haven't received the email after this time post back and will check this out for you.

Cheers,

Robbie

Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 3 of 6

Go to solution

@shabbashaz 

You will have to wait until 22nd August, when an email link should be sent to you.

0 Ratings
shabbashaz
Aspiring Contributor
Message 4 of 6

Go to solution
Hi Robbie,
Thanks for that, must have changed from when I got the tablet, automatically sent out at the beginning of the year. I will keep an eye out for the email and give it a couple of week.
shabbashaz
Aspiring Contributor
Message 5 of 6

Go to solution
Hi robbie. I've claimed the gift card last thursday, but have yet to receive the email for the bluetooth speaker
0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

Go to solution

Hi @shabbashaz  thanks for posting back and sorry you have not received a code to claim the free gift. We will be happy to chase this up for you. I've sent you a Private message explaining how you can contact the forum moderation team. 
Check here: https://community.bt.com/t5/notes/privatenotespage

cheers
John

0 Ratings