cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Andrew1892
Message 1 of 6

Free Gift

Hi, 

I signed up for the 4K package on July 28th and there was a free gift promotion available at the time. I received an email saying I would be able to claim the gift after 14 days. I never received the email but saw on these boards that it could take up to 28 days. I still haven't received anything further. How can I claim the gift (Xbox one)?

Thank you,

Andy

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 6

Re: Free Gift

@Andrew1892 

You will receive the email 30 days after your service has been active. This will allow you to claim your free gift on this link  https://shop.bt.com/other-pages/bt-customer-offers/bt-broadband-july-2019-offer/

If you were also offered a reward card, this needs to be claimed, as its not sent automatically.

TALON1973
Contributor
Message 3 of 6

I signed up on the 2nd August with a go live date of 19th. I claimed my gift card about a week after the 19th , although I had to google search how to do it as no info was given.

Here’s the link to claim the gift card....

https://www.bt.com/manage/bt-reward-card/

In regards the gift ( console or tablet ) I had an email on Monday 2nd and had my choice on Thursday 5th September.
0 Ratings
Andrew1892
Message 4 of 6

Hi,

Thanks for your response. I have now claimed the gift card but still no email regarding the tech gift. My go live date was the 13/8 and still nothing. 

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 5 of 6

@Andrew1892 

You should receive it 30 days after your service was activated. In your case it should arrive on about 13th September.

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

Hi @Andrew1892,

You should receive the email to claim your Tech Gift any day now. If you haven't received this by the end of the week, post back an I'll take a look at this for you.

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings