cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Callums1998
Beginner
Message 1 of 2

Free Gift

Bought this sim only contract at the end of November it's been way longer than 30 days cooling off period and still havent received my free JBL Soundbar 2.0 Gift! I contacted bt and they said they'll send it over to another team and I've hurd nothing from them!! I keep getting emails saying I have to wait 30 days which I've waited long enough for! And still havent had any tracking details or any information on my free gift.

Tags (1)
0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
PaddyB
Message 2 of 2

Re: Free Gift

Hi ,

Welcome to the Community and thank you for posting. I'm sorry you haven't received your Free Tech gift as part of signing up to BT Mobile.

BT Mobile has a 30 day cancellation period. This means that the Tech Gift isn't ordered until that period has passed. Once its order it can take a further 30 days to arrive. If you would like, I can take a look at your account to make sure it's on the way.

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how to contact me.  You can access your messages via the envelope icon at the top right of the screen, or click on this link, Private messages

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings