cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 11

Free Gift

Please can anyone advise where my free gift of a Samsung Tablet has got to and how i can get it! 

I changed from virgin media to BT Broadband and phone in August last year having been tempted by the offer of a free samsung tablet.  As i am elderly i did this over the phone. After several months of nothing arriving, after Christmas i contacted BT customer services on three Separate occasions. The last person told me if nothing arrives by 4th April contact us again!  So we are in difficult times I Know, but its nearly 4th May 2020 and still no gift. It would really help me to stay in touch with the outside world if i could get hold of a tablet. 

Thanks for any help.

0 Ratings
10 REPLIES 10
Highlighted
Message 2 of 11

Re: Free Gift

HI @Dig_for_victory_2020 welcome to the forum and sorry that you have not received your gift. I've sent you a Private Message with details on how to contact the Mod team and we'll be happy to check on this for you.

cheers
John

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 11

Hi John,

Thanks for the reply. I am new to this technology stuff. Not sure how i reply to a private message?

I don’t want to get it wrong and publish my details all over the community boards. Thanks for your patience. Is it in my e-mails , the e mail address i have registered.

Thanks for your help.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 4 of 11

I can see an e-mail at the top of the screen but it will not open?

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 5 of 11

@Dig_for_victory_2020 wrote:

I can see an e-mail at the top of the screen but it will not open?

Try this link  https://community.bt.com/t5/notes/v1_1/privatenotespage/tab/inbox

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 6 of 11

Thankyou. 

Tried the link and replied to the private message e-mail but it appears to have disappeared and not sent. 

Confused.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 7 of 11

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 8 of 11

Hi @Dig_for_victory_2020 I've resent the Private message. If you click this blue link when logged into the community it will bring you to the message and you'll be able to reply to me with your details. 

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 9 of 11

Hi Neil,

thanks for all the help from you and John. I think I have just managed to reply to the private message with the details of my account- address etc. Please reply if you need more info or details. Sorry about loosing e- mails etc. I am afraid it’s a bit confusing sometimes but with some practice I should get there.

cheers 

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 10 of 11

Hi @Dig_for_victory_2020 no problem, I've got your private message with all your details. We have a queue of customers to work through so it will take some time before someone from the moderation team gets back to you.

0 Ratings