cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 1 of 11

Free JBL speaker

Hi I have been promised a free JBL 4 speaker when I have signed up to a new 12m SIM contract 20gb. It has been over a month now and I received no email or speaker yet? I could claim the free credit card though. Anybody knows when the speaker will arrive? Rgds seb 

0 Ratings
10 REPLIES 10
Highlighted
Message 2 of 11

Re: Free JBL speaker

Hi @bastecio  welcome to the forum and sorry you have not received an update on your free gift. I've sent you a Private message explaining how you can contact the forum moderation team and we will chase this up for you. 
Check here: https://community.bt.com/t5/notes/privatenotespage

cheers
John

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 3 of 11

Hi any news on this? Anybody knows where to ask? I have sent couple of emails and PMs no luck. To me it seems a bit like a scam: sign up here and you get a speaker well obviously not me. Will be  the last time I have signed up with BT mobile then.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 4 of 11

I’m having the same issue, posted about it just now.

They sent one but not the other and are just telling me to be patient. I was sent the offer in the post multiple times to temp me to switch to BT, finally went for it but no free gift. 

Hope we we can get this sorted

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 5 of 11

Unfortunately nowadays you only get something sorted when you write to CEO of the company.  It worked for me in the past with BT. I am just wondering why the service is so bad with BT and similar companies. Nobody has a clue and refers you to someone who has even less clue and you as the customer waste time and repeat the same request over and over again. Honestly wake up guys it can be done much better see Amazon for example. So it is time to write this letter to the BT CEO as this is only waste of time as usual...

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 6 of 11

New development: unfortunately I was not eligible for the free gift, right nice scam as usual. Luckily I have made screenshots when I ordered the sim will include this in my CEO email. Well done BT

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 7 of 11

hiya... Ive been done out of 2 speakers.

Bought 3 sims for me and the kids, sent one speaker pretty quick and kept hanging for a month  and a half with promises and assurances that the other 2 were on their way.

today i was told that it was only 1 speaker per household (not per contract taken out as advertised)

can anyone help?

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 8 of 11

Forget it, I have escalated to executive office. Now they told me the sim contract was not eligible only a new phone contract I have a clear screenshot which says sim contract or phone. Great British telecom taking a **bleep** as they have run out of speakers. Clever as you cannot get out easily now after 30 days.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 9 of 11

Would you be able to send me screenshot....my response has been that it was only with broadband!

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 10 of 11

Sure how do I send it to you? 

0 Ratings