Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jamie_macdougall
Beginner
Message 1 of 5

Free Tech Gift

Hi all,

I signed up to a new BT package that included a BT Reward Card and a free gift from a choice of Amazon Echo, JBL Soundbar or Hive Light Starter Kit.

My broadband service switched over to BT flawlessly on 21st May (24 days ago), and I received an email on that day to say I would receive a code and further details to claim my free gift within 14 days. I had no trouble claiming the reward card and I received it a couple of days after my broadband activated, but I've yet to receive any code or further information regarding the free tech gift.

I've tried finding out by calling customer services, but no-one seemed to understand what I was going on about! I'd be grateful for any help someone could give.

Cheers,

Jamie

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
JohnC2
Message 2 of 5

Re: Free Tech Gift

Hi @jamie_macdougall  welcome to the forum and thanks for posting. Sorry to hear that you have not received an update on your free gift. We will be happy to chase this for you. I've sent you a Private message explaining how you can contact the forum moderation team. 
Check here: https://community.bt.com/t5/notes/privatenotespage

Cheers
John

0 Ratings
jamie_macdougall
Beginner
Message 3 of 5

Thanks a lot for that John.

I've replied with the information requested.

Cheers,

Jamie

0 Ratings
NeilO
Message 4 of 5

@jamie_macdougall thanks for sending over your details. I've raised this with the gift team and as soon as I get an update I will get back in touch with you. 

0 Ratings
NeilO
Message 5 of 5

Hi @jamie_macdougall I called there but missed you. To be eligible for the May choices gift the broadband needs to be active for 30 days and your code will be emailed to you in the next few days. I appreciate the order confirmation email is not very clear and I have fed this back. If you haven't got the voucher code by next week post back and I'll be happy to help.

0 Ratings