cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Natterevo
Beginner
Message 1 of 6

Free Tech Gift

I recently ordered BT broadband in July which went live on the 3rd August. Part of the package was the choice of JBL Live 650 headphones, Amazon Echo or Fitbit Charge 3

I just wondered when I should expect the email to be able to chose which tech?

Thanks

Mark

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 6

Re: Free Tech Gift

@Natterevo 

You will be send an email after your service has been active for 28 days.

That will give you a personal link to the BT Shop, where you can select your gift.

If you were also offered any reward cards, they must be claimed, as they are not sent automatically.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6

Hi @Natterevo,

Welcome to the Community and thank you for posting. The information @Keith_Beddoe has posted is correct. You'll receive an email with the code to claim your Free Tech Gift 28 days after the activation of your service.

Thanks

PaddyB

Community ModeratorPaddyB
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings
Natterevo
Beginner
Message 4 of 6

 Thank you for the quick response, that’s no problem.

Just note that on the email that was sent out which I’ve attached a screenshot of, it makes out that I would receive an email after 14 days and receive the gift within those first 28 days rather than afterwards.

Its no problem but worth flagging to you

Thanks

A16C7F1C-1F5B-4074-ABAD-DAC8BA153109.jpeg

0 Ratings
Natterevo
Beginner
Message 5 of 6

@PaddyB @Keith_Beddoe I haven't yet received an email to choose my tech gift yet, do you know long after the 28 days i should receive this?

As per the image that I posted before the email i received from you states that I would have received the gift within the 28 days of the service activating

Thank you

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 6 of 6

The information on the email was wrong, and only applied to orders earlier this year. Why its not been updated, is a mystery, as it caused lots of misunderstanding.

The timing has probably changed to allow the promotions team longer to process the orders, as I think the free tech promotions have been very popular.

I am just a customer, but @PaddyB  is a BT Employee.

0 Ratings