Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
fazer1985
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 11

Free Tech and Reward card

Hi BT, 

I also placed my order recently and I got the offer for free tech and BT reward card. Its been 20 days since connection activitation at my property but I have not received the email from BT for Free tech. After googling about this I found the link to claim my reward which I just did. So I got my reward processed but there is no information to inquire about Free tech? 

Who should I contact in regards to that? 

0 Ratings
10 REPLIES 10
-Richie-
Expert
Message 2 of 11

Re: Free Tech and Reward card

Gifts are sent within 30 days of being outside your 14 day cooling off period, if you were connected 20 days ago, that means you're 6 days outside the cooling off period.

Post back if you don't have the email within the next 3 weeks, a mod will be happy to help.

fazer1985
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 11

But according to BT site - I shoud atleast receive email to select the tech after 14 days of activitation of my broadband and phone line. I have not even received that. Why do i have to wait another 3 weeks?
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 11

It's 30 days not 14, the email was incorrect and only applied to earlier orders.

Message 5 of 11

Hi @fazer1985,

Thank you for posting.

The information @-Richie- and @Keith_Beddoe has posted is correct. With the Free Tech offer you'll receive an email to claim your Free Tech Gift 30 days after the activation of your service.

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings
fazer1985
Aspiring Contributor
Message 6 of 11

Hi BT,

IT is more than 30 days now and i Have not received the email yet from BT regarding my Free Tech worth £249 pounds. 

Can you please let me know what are the next steps to resolve this?

Regards,

Furqan 

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 11

Hi @fazer1985 

Thanks for your post and welcome back!

I'm sorry that you haven't received the email with the code to claim for your free gift.  I have sent you a private message with instructions on how you can send us over your details and we'll look into this for you. See: Private messages

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings
fazer1985
Aspiring Contributor
Message 8 of 11

Hi BT,

Any body resolve the above query from BT? I was sent private msg by Rob and i replied him same day three days ago and was told I will get response in 48 hours. 

I have not received any response yet. Can you please let know the next steps for claim free tech? 

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 11

Hi @fazer1985,

Thank you for posting. I'm sorry you haven't had an update. 

I've checked and I can see that we've received your details. I can see that my colleague @JohnC2 has picked up your case. He has been in touch with the Promotions team and they're currently investigating.

@JohnC2 is back in the office tomorrow and will follow up with you then.

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings
Message 10 of 11

Hi @fazer1985  Sorry I thought I had updated the thread to say I had picked up your case. 😞

There were a few cancelled orders before you got connected and the gift was not automatically allocated. I have raised this with the promotions team and they will get back to me. It normally takes about a week and once I have a response from them I'll update you.

cheers
John

0 Ratings